EMILY AND FRANK’S ROMANTIC SUMMER WEDDING HAD US SWOONING FROM START TO FINISH…
This romantic summer wedding at the Columbia Ballroom was one of the sweetest wedding days we have ever gotten to be a part of. There was so much love, so many tears, and so much emotion throughout the entire day. Emily and Frank’s relationship is the cutest and they are just perfect together. We loved hanging out with them and being around all of their amazing friends and family. From speeches full of tears to a dance floor full of fun dance moves (and even a surprise choreographed father/daughter dance) – we couldn’t have imagined Emily and Frank’s wedding day being any better.
Our favorite moment from this Columbia Ballroom wedding was we snuck out of the reception during sunset for some pictures and the bride and groom took full advantage of the time alone. They cuddled up to each other and enjoyed their time together. It was the sweetest, most romantic time of the entire day and they got amazing pictures out of it (you can see the proof below). We love when couples take advantage of sunset, it’s one of our favorite things!
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES
Here is the full list of Emily and Frank’s vendors that made this wedding day amazing:
- Makeup: Bronwyn Demich (Makeup by Madison & Co.)
- Hair: Tina Hartze and Carla Zimmerer
- Tuxes: American Commodore Tuxedo
- Bride’s Dress: The Dress Bridal Boutique (Medina, Ohio)
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Bella Bridesmaids (Rocky River, Ohio)
- Invitations/Stationary: Shutterfly
- Florist: True Vine Flowers
- Cake/Bakery: LaLa Custom Cake
- DJ: Hi-Fi Entertainment (Tony)
- Venue: Columbia Ballroom