Katie & Joe’s New Year’s Eve Wedding at the Cleveland Ritz Carlton was Worth Waiting Until Midnight For
We loved ringing in the New Year with this adorable couple and all of their awesome people during their Cleveland Ritz Carlton Wedding! Here are some fun facts about this couple and their wedding day:
- Katie & Joe live in Chicago – so they planned a destination Cleveland wedding from afar (Katie’s family lives in Rocky River).
- Their wedding day would not have been complete if their pups couldn’t have taken part (see the pictures below!).
- Joe got emotional seeing Katie in her dress for the first time – and it was the sweetest thing we’ve ever seen!
- It was FREEZING out – I don’t know the exact temps – but outside at night, with lots of wind blowing, it was really, really cold! But Katie & Joe braved it for some great night shots. They were awesome!
- They popped confetti on the dance floor at midnight and everyone loved it! In fact, Katie and Joe’s dance floor was full all evening. Everyone had a blast!
- They went for a Great Gatsby theme – which we thought couldn’t have been more perfect for a New Year’s Eve Wedding.
CHECK OUT THE PICTURES
We loved Katie and Joe’s day so much and hopefully you enjoyed the pictures. Here is the list of vendors who made this New Year’s Eve Wedding possible:
Coordinator: Janna Woo at the Ritz
Hair : Alicia Piscura, Tomorrow’s Salon and Jaylene Stevens (Joe’s Cousin)
Makeup: Jacki Borcziak, Salin Lofts
Bride’s Dress: Justin Alexander, The Perfect Bride, Rocky River
Bride’s Shoes: Kate Spade
Bride’s Jewelry: J Crew earrings, Rings are from Lester Lampert in Chicago
Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse
Bridesmaid Dresses: Dessy
Florist: Jennifer, Studio Floral
Cake: A Cookie and a Cupcake
DJ: Final Touch Entertainment
Caterer: The Ritz Carlton Hotel – Cleveland